Organized by 500 Startups, Geeks on a Plane (#GOAP) is an invite-only tour for startups, investors, and executives to learn about burgeoning technology markets worldwide. We travel by planes, trains, and automobiles to the most exciting international startup scenes with the sole mission of uniting geeks and exploring cross-border opportunities. The result: a lifelong bond with fellow travelers, a wealth of new friends and business contacts in exploding technology markets, and a stronger appreciation for the cultural and economic ties that bind us globally.
- Meet startups, geeks, and investors in cities around the world.
- Learn about trends in internet, mobile, and other tech platforms.
- Gain insight into local markets, demographics, business models.
- Meet cool people, new ventures, have fun on planes, trains, buses.
AGENDA for GOAP ‘ASIA’
- Tuesday, 10/11 — SFO > Tokyo
- Wednesday 10/12 — Arrive Tokyo
- Thursday 10/13 – Tokyo
- Friday 10/14 — Tokyo
- Saturday 10/15 – Tokyo > Beijing
- Sunday 10/16 — Beijing,
- Monday 10/17 – Beijing
- Tuesday 10/18 — Beijing
- Wednesday 10/19 — Beijing > Shanghai
- Thursday 10/20 – Shanghai (+ bullet train to Hangzhou)
- Friday 10/21 — Shanghai, evening flight to Hong Kong
- Saturday 10/22 — Hong Kong
- Sunday 10/23 — Hong Kong
- Monday 10/24 – Hong Kong (visit to Shenzhen)
- Tuesday 10/25 — Hong Kong > SFO