Mumbai is India’s financial & entertainment capital, and home to 20 million people (making it the most populous city in all of India). An island city that sits on the picturesque Arabian Sea, its also boasts the largest concentration of wealth and as such is an important hub for venture capital. In 2012, Mumbai had the 3rd highest number of deals, and though the startup ecosystem there is nascent, the available capital and strategic position for finance & entertainment leave it well poised for rapid growth.
- “Welcome to Mumbai” dinner with Mumbai’s leading industry tycoons, influencers, & venture capitalists, hosted by Blume Ventures
- “Geeks in a Cave” – A community event bringing together local startups + their investors as they pitch in the magical Elephanta Caves
- “Geeks at the Stock Exchange” – Unique opportunity to ‘ring the opening bell’ at the Mumbai Stock Exchange
- Mumbai Angels Dinner – An evening with Mumbai Angels, one of the most important coalition’s of Indian angel investors
- Startup Tech Conference hosted by Pricebaba and Barcamp
- Bollywood visit – A tour of the technology + business behind Bollywood including a possible studio and/or set visit (tent.)
- + more