The buzzing city of New Delhi is known for its rich history, fast-growing economy, and flourishing tech scene. Innovative leaders like SnapDeal, FashionAndYou and One97 are paving the way for other early stage startups, and as a result, Delhi is the country’s 2nd largest tech hub with 220+ new startups emerging in the last 3 years. Delhi is all about dhandha (business), and its ever-expanding tech reach into the suburbs of Noida + Gurgaon is turning Delhi into a hub for innovation & capital.
- Overview of India’s tech ecosystem by Google’s India Head, Rajan Anandan + a tour of Google’s Gurgaon office
- GSF India conference including Delhi’s most influential investors, startups, and corporate strategics
- Geeks in a Rickshaw – Tour of the chaotic + enchanting streets of Old Delhi, from historic temples to bustling spice markets
- Visit to Akosha, an Indian consumer awareness and complaints website
- Tech Conference hosted by ProductNation and Moonlighting
- ‘Off the Record’ conversation with New Delhi’s most successful startup CEO’s, covering the challenges and opportunities for tech companies in India, hosted by Akosha
- + more